This site presents the mission and activities of Arkansas Medical Massage Clinic and Seminars, which provides both Orthopedic Massage Therapy and Continuing Education courses. The Therapist and Instructor is Gary D. Jones, Master Level Therapist who has traveled extensively to train with the best orthopedic massage therapists in the world. He holds the following certifications:
Master Level Therapist (Arkansas)
National Certification Medical Massage
Instructor Level in Texas
He has also developed 7 Arkansas State Board-Approved CEU Courses
Orthopedic Massage therapy focuses on pain and injury and sessions are by appointment only. The clinic is at the following address:
7801 Cantrell Rd, Suite B
Little Rock, AR 72227
501 663-9200 Phone
501 217-8217 (Fax)
NEW FALL AND WINTER COURSES LISTED!
Please note new location for courses in Green Mountain Plaza!
11715 Rainwood Drive, Unit A6, Little Rock, AR 72212.
- Mission Statement
- CEU Courses Taught: SEE NEW 2016 FALL and WINTER 2016 SCHEDULE and Note new location!
- Injuries and Conditions Treated.
- Specific treatments employed in medical massage.
- Client and Student reviews
- Find us on Facebook
- Send us feedback
- Gary is interviewed during one of Eric Dalton’s courses: 6 min into the video: http://youtu.be/6nFXmadhq-o
Location of Clinic:
Location of CEU Courses: 11715 Rainwood Drive, Unit A6, Little Rock, AR 72212
Gary D. Jones, LMT/ Master Level Therapist
Licensed in Arkansas at Master level and Texas at Instructor Level